Featured Bonus for March 2017
Welcome to the Gambling Kingz bonus show case. Each month we feature an interesting new offer from one of our approved partners.
This month we recommend the all new offers from one of our favourite Microgaming casinos, Red Flush. We love the work they have done with their new instant play website. You can jump straight into your favourite games without the need to download and their free play offer is perfect for this:
get a $1,000 free starting balance and 1 hour of free play in which to make a profit, which you can transfer to a real money account (max. win is $150).
Alternatively, Red Flush Casino offers a $1,000 match bonus. The choice is yours!
Top 5 Casino Bonuses
The best way to catch the players' eyes, lure them to come and sign up and keep them coming back for more, online casinos tailor the most lucrative and tempting casino bonuses. Regardless if it is a no deposit or welcome bonus, its main purpose is to boost the players' initial bankrolls and send them off to a flying start.
In addition, some bonuses are designed to give some of the players' lost money back after a certain period, while others award the players' loyalty. On our age you can find reputable online casinos listed by features and bonus types. You can also filter for the lowest wagering requirements of specific bonuses and filters bonuses by game type. Read on to find out more.
|Casino||1st Deposit Percent||Match Value||Playthrough||Total Bonus||Bonus Code|
|All Jackpots Casino||100%||$200||30x||$500||-|
|All Slots Casino||100%||$200||30x||-|
|BetVictor Casino||n/a||£175||Incrementally released in three tranches.||-|
|Casino La Vida||100%||$400||30x||$3000||-|
|Club World Casino||100%||$777||40x||$777||BIGSLOT|
|Euro Palace Casino||100%||$150||35x||$500||-|
|Gaming Club Casino||100%||$200||50||$350||-|
|Jackpot Capital Casino||100%||$100||30x||WELCOME|
|Jackpot City Casino||100%||$250||50x||$500||-|
|Liberty Slots Casino||100%||$259||20x||$777||-|
|Miami Club Casino||100%||$100||20x||$800||-|
|Mr. Green Casino||100%||£250||35x||£250||-|
|Red Flush Casino||100%||$200||35x||$1000||-|
|Royal Vegas Casino||100%||$250||35x||-|
|Slots Heaven Casino||200%||£400||40x||-|
|Casino||Starting Balance||Time Limit||Max Win||Bonus Code|
|Platinum Play Casino||$1500||24 hours||$100||-|
|For more Free Play bonuses, click here|
|Casino||Deposit Required||Number of Spins||Bonus Code|
|Sorry, no Free Spins bonuses found|
There are different types of online casino bonuses. The most common ones are the following:
- No deposit bonus - Some online casinos give "free money" to new players once they register a real account with them. No deposit is necessary to claim this bonus. The advantage of the no deposit bonus is that you can check out the games without the risk of losing your own money. The down side of this bonus is that is cannot be cashed out right away and it has to be wagered multiple times.
- Free time bonus - These are generally only found at Microgaming casinos. Players start off with a fixed balance and can try to make a profit in a set time limit. Once the time expirers, usually an hour, a small profit ()typically between $50 and $150) may be transferred to bonus account,. This balance will then be subject to standard wagering terms and conditions.
- Welcome/sign up bonus - All online casinos offer this type of bonus. Sometimes it comes in packages. To greet new players, casinos offer to match the first deposit of the players by a certain amount and by specific percentage. This bonus usually doubles or triples your initial bankroll, but it also comes with specific wagering requirements that have to be met.
- Match bonus - This bonus can come in all forms and sizes. It is usually a specific percentage match of a deposit up to a certain amount. It can greatly increase your bankroll, but it cannot be withdrawn right away.
- Cash Back bonus - Online casinos may offer to give you a certain percentage of your lost money back on weekly or monthly basis. That way you will always have some money on the side. But these are money to be used for playing games and cannot be immediately cashed out.
- High Roller bonus - The players that wish to deposit big, can take advantage of the high roller bonus. All they have to do is to deposit a bigger amount and the casino with match it.
- Loyalty bonus - Regular players are also awarded by most online casinos. Depending on the casino, the loyalty bonus may come in form of comp points or it may increase your VIP status. But it too comes with specific terms and conditions.
Know Your Bonus Terms and Conditions
Before claiming a bonus, it is important to read its terms and conditions, especially its wagering requirements. Some bonuses may come with pretty high playthrough requirements that may not be worth to claim them at all. That is why to make your online casino experience worth while, we list and compare all bonuses offered by online casinos.