Our Top Poker Rooms
It is no secret that the online poker industry is much different than it was 10 years ago. Things are very different than they were just a few years ago, having in mind the ongoing debate of online poker in the "forbidden" countries like USA and after the Black Friday. All in all, there aren't many options for online poker players as there were. The days when there were plenty of online poker websites offering exciting welcome bonuses and promotions are gone. Nowadays what is left is only a few tight, focused and top- class online poker rooms that have taken into account the players' feedbacks to fine- tune their poker products and bonuses.
That is why we decided to examine and list online poker rooms with great care and focus on their individual offerings. Their features, especially their bonuses and promos are examined in detail and we will keep you up to date with new offers. To get you off to a good start, read on to learn more about the key features you should have in mind when choosing and analyzing online poker rooms.
Five Key Criteria When Analyzing Online Poker Rooms
There are a couple of criteria when analyzing and choosing an online poker room to play at. The reputation, credibility and safety of an operator or a network are not the only things to consider. The variety of poker games including cash games, the size of and frequency of tournaments, and most importantly, the traffic in both tournaments and real cash games are also important.
- Networks and operator credibility. Online poker rooms can be connected into a network or they can stand alone. The "network skin" type poker room offers plenty of choice to all types of players. The track record of this network is also very important. Generally speaking, regardless of the type of poker room, the operator credibility and its reputation is a top criterion.
- Game selection and tournaments. The type of poker games a poker room offers, particularly its cash games and the type and traffic of its tournaments should also be taken into account. Poker rooms usually offer the following poker games: Texas Hold'em, Seven Card Stud, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo etc. that can be played in both tournament and real cash mode.
- Bonuses and Freerolls. All online poker rooms offer different types of bonuses and promotional offers. The regular bonuses include welcome bonuses, first deposit bonuses, match bonuses as well as freerolls. The size of the bonus is also important. You should also know how many hands you are going to play because there is no point in going for a bigger bonus amount if you never play anywhere close to the amount of hands needed to unlock it. Smaller bonus amounts are usually better deals for casual players.
- Withdrawal Performance. Popular e-wallets, credit cards and bank transfers are frequently used deposit options for many poker players. The types of withdraw methods differ from one poker room to another. Players should also choose a poker room where withdrawals are processed in a fast and efficient manner.
- Customer Experience. How well players were helped and whether or not they have had problems with a poker room should also be considered. After all, that is what makes an operator credible and reliable to deposit and play.