Not too long ago, HD video recording was the domain of expensive,
large camcorders but that has changed recently with devices such as the Sony
Bloggie HD video camera. You can win one of these every month at
Gamblingkingz.com, sponsored by
The Sony Bloggie Touch 8GB is
small, shoots great video and stands out with excellent video quality at a
variety of resolutions. It also offers a still image shooter, a big
touch-enabled LCD, and many more options. As far as inexpensive pocket
camcorders go, the Bloggie Touch is hard to beat for value.
Integration with your PC is very easy through your USB interface.
We award one of these every month, with the next raffle taking place on
November 30, 2011.
How To Win
You need to sign up at
Casino.com, following the links anywhere on Gamblingkingz.com. You need to become a real money player and deposit a minimum of £25 and wager that same amount on any game of your choice.
Where To Play
We have negotiated an exclusive £300 match welcome bonus at this Playtech Casino.
Claim a £300 match welcome bonus at this Playtech Casino,
exclusively available via our links.
This Raffle is governed by the following rules:
- You must follow the links to the sponsor's website via Gambling Kingz.
- In order to be automatically entered into the current raffle, simply sign up and fulfil the raffle's wagering requirement. There is nothing else that you need to do. The casino will automatically enter your name into our raffle.
- One account per household only and no existing accounts at the casino will qualify.
- The raffle closes at midnight on the listed date. We will announce the winner within 24 hours thereafter. If the prize is unclaimed, we will redraw once, else the prize rolls over.
- The raffle is conducted by entering the qualifying account numbers into an RNG program, which draws the winning number.
- If the Raffle is sponsored by a group with multiple qualifying casinos and you sign up at all of them, you will receive one entry for each account you hold.
- Our final decisions are indisputable.
In order to receive the prize, you need to allow up to publish your name (or an alias), a quote, and a photograph (optional, although it would be nice to put your name and photograph up in lights!).
Please direct any question to our Editor - Ryan through our contact form.