Our Top Sportsbooks
We all love sports. Guessing which team will win the Champions League or who will win Tour de France is very exciting and thrilling. Thanks to the improvements of technology we can place sports bets online or during the live streaming of a match or a race. Online sportsbooks also offer different odds for different events and to enhance your betting experience, they also offer bonuses and promotions.
However, there are hundreds of online sportsbooks, but not all of them are a good place to bet. For instance, some may refuse to pay out your winnings or to postpone withdrawing. Others may own a suspicions online betting license. Therefore, there are a couple of key factors sports betting fans should have in mind when choosing the best sportsbook to register with. Read on to find out more.
In addition, check out the best sportsbooks we have chosen according to the top five criteria. Sportsbooks differ from one another, mostly in the sports markets they cover as well as they types of bonuses and promotions. We will also have a close look at these characteristics so you can have as much information as you need.
Five Key Criteria When Analyzing Online Sportsbooks
Bettors should know the five key criteria when choosing and analyzing online sportsbooks. They are the following:
- Operator credibility. It is very important how reputable, well- known and reliable a sportsbook is. You don't want to play at a site that is unfair toward its customers or doesn't have appropriate online betting license. Therefore, read reviews to find out more about a sportsbook and check if it is licensed by some of the safest and most reputable jurisdictions such as Malta, United Kingdom or Gibraltar among others.
- Sports markets covered. Choose a sportsbook that offers the sports you wish to bet at. The number of sports on offer differs from one sportsbook to another. Some of the most common sports found at many sportsbooks include football, basketball, tennis, rugby, baseball, golf, horse racing, cycling, volleyball etc.
- Bonuses and Promotions. The most common types of bonuses and promotions found at online sportsbooks are sport specific promos like money back specials (Bore Draw, Money Back If You Miss By One, ...) including free bets and first deposit bonuses. Choose a site that has reasonable terms and conditions regarding bonuses and that are worth to be claimed.
- Withdrawal Performance. Register with a sportsbook that offers many banking options, especially withdraw methods. Winnings should be processed efficiently, without delays and postponing.
- Customer Experience. There are some sportsbooks that are unfair toward its customers and cancel their winning tickets because of some "legal reasons". For instance, you may place a live bet that a team will score a goal. The team may indeed score but a sportsbook may refuse to pay out your winnings because "the bet was placed after the team had scored". Stay away from those sites. The customer experience is also important because the bettors are the ones directly involved with sportsbooks and their options matter.